I'm leaving for the hair salon.
Next time you see my face, my hair will be cooler. And starting tomorrow, there will be the annual three-days con! Apparently, I will serve as a maid again. And it will be a lot of fun *A* Every year, these are my favourite days. I’M SO EXCITED BSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBS I HAVE TO WORK FOR THE SHORT BUT BSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBS YAYYY FUNNN
sue1582 asked: 1, 12 and 18
I find trivia games extremely fun.
ask me questions based on movie genres!!
1. have you ever gotten into a physical fight?
2. have you ever tried to escape from home?
3. have you ever saved anyone's life?
4. have you ever been in a car accident?
5. have you ever broken a bone?
6. do you hope to get married?
7. do you plan on having kids?
8. do you like anyone right now?
9. have you ever cried over someone you liked before?
10. hugs or kisses?
11. do you believe in ghosts/spirits?
12. have you ever had a "paranormal" experience?
13. what's your biggest fear?
14. are you scared of the dark?
15. how often do you have nightmares?
16. have you ever laughed so hard your chest started to hurt?
17. when was the last time you laughed to the point of tears, and what happened to cause it?
18. is it easy to make you laugh?
19. what's something you find funny that most people don't think is funny?
20. have you ever told a joke no one laughed at?
I need feminism because...
whoneedsfeminism: I shouldn’t be considered ‘crazy’ because I have emotions. I should be allowed to express my opinions and feel valid emotions and not be labeled a ‘psycho bitch’, ‘hysterical’ or ‘just on my time of month’ by people that say they care about me.